Which Vehicles Are Best For a Summer Road Trip?
If you’re planning a summer road trip, you’re going to need a great vehicle to get the most out of the experience. To help you figure out which vehicles are best for your trip, we’ve done some research. Here’s our list:
- Honda Accord – This model passes the strict Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle standards and holds entertainment features like an available rear entertainment system for the long trip through Atlanta and beyond.
- Audi Q7 – The new refined cargo capacity of the Q7 provides enough space for everything your summer road trip calls for. Bring along all the luggage you need for as many days as you’re on the road.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee – On or off-road, the Grand Cherokee provides safety features for any terrain through all weather conditions.
- Honda Odyssey – The soft-touch seating, tri-zone climate control, and 2nd and 3rd-row sunshades provide luxurious comfort no matter how far you venture from Macon.
- Toyota Highlander – Ride in style and with efficiency in the Highlander. Its 3.5L V6 engine combined with a Direct shift 8-speed Automatic Transmission offers impressive performance for your long drive. Explore our Toyota SUV inventory.
No matter which one you choose, there’s plenty to love across our entire new inventory for these models! We can help you learn the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof, and find out if horsepower or torque is more necessary in your next model.
Get Road Trip Ready at Butler Auto Group Today!
Find out the best way to clean the inside of your windshield before you head out on your next adventure. Then come visit us today near Middle Georgia to take a look at these great summer road trip vehicles then find the fun summer activities around such as the Fourth of July Celebrations! Call ahead and schedule a test drive for the minivan, SUV, or another model of your choice, and don’t forget to look at our leasing and financing options to help the purchase easier!